TCA 2nd Year Doctor Members are in their second year of licensure in Tennessee and receive our wide-range of benefits, plus savings on TCA on-demand and live educational programs. In addition to our significant efforts to promote and protect the profession and our advocacy on behalf of your practice, TCA 2nd Year Doctor Members receive the following benefits and more:
- Timely communications on critical issues via Doctor Privilege emails
- Affordable TCA health insurance option
- Reduced Member rates on 150+ hours of high-quality on-demand and live events annually
- Subscription to TCA Journal publication
- Savings with TCA Member Advantage offers on valuable products and services
- Inclusion in our find-a-doctor directory accessed by patients through our public awareness campaign
- Free classified ad posted on TNCHIRO.com
- Legal reference resources via TCA’s online TN Chiropractic Law Book
- Access to TCA members' only toolkits, templates and forms, and
- Access to our incredibly knowledgeable staff for practice information
PLUS, benefits through our Doctors for Doctors Program:
- TCA Topic Advisor Service provides short-term one-on-one help from another member who has specific knowledge, skills or experience.
- TCA Equipment Recycling Service is available to TCA members in their first five years of practice and serves as a source of free, used, serviceable equipment.